We helped raise awareness of the dangers of alcohol use among young Australians.
- Client: PHAIWA (Alcohol Programs Team)
- Website: alcohol.phaiwa.org.au
- Project length: 175 hours
MCAAY joined the Public Health Advocacy Institute of WA to continue their work on action on alcohol. As a result, the website needed to become part of the PHAIWA website.
What we did
We followed the style of the PHAIWA website and redesigned the MCAAY website to achieve a seamless integration.
How we did it:
- Re-themed the website to match the parent site
- Updated architecture and layout
From the start Eduka really understood our project needs and went above and beyond to deliver. The team has an unparalleled passion for and commitment to their work. We're very grateful to Eduka for making the process of developing our new website that much easier – thank you Ashul and the Eduka team!