Cancer Council WA wanted to bring new life into the Crunch&Sip website making it more appealing and useful for teachers and parents.
- Client: Cancer Council WA
- Website: crunchandsip.com.au
- Project length: 265 hours
What we did
We redesigned the website to give it a more modern look and feel and included features to sign up to the program, register for events, explore recipes and download and order resources.
How we did it
- ensured the navigation was logical so both teachers and parents could find what they need
- updated the look and feel to better complement the brand
- developed a backend admin system to manage core functions
- combined data sources to make up the bank of recipes