We helped South Australians improve the lives of others through volunteering.
- Client: Volunteering SA & NT
- Website: wedo.volunteeringsa-nt.org.au
- Project length: 470 hours before getting started on building the new Volunteering SA&NT website
Volunteering South Australia and Northern Territory work to promote and celebrate volunteering, whilst playing a key leadership role in advancing the opportunities and accessibility of volunteering. However, they needed to provide an easier way, specifically for young people, to start volunteering and access new opportunities.
Volunteering SA&NT needed to produce a mobile app that would enable individuals to find volunteering roles that suit their interests.
What we did
We created a mobile app that makes it easy and appealing for South Australians to find and get involved in volunteering opportunities.
The app includes a feature for volunteers to enter their time and generate a transcript of their volunteering.
How we did it:
- Facilitating workflows and ensuring various stages of testing
- A comprehensive understanding of user experience and the industry
- Patience and understanding
- Integrating with third party apps
The team at Eduka, ticked all the boxes. From patience, to understanding to reworking. Nothing was a problem and their can-do attitude has meant that we have awarded the contract for ongoing maintenance and building of our new website to them.