Australia's largest aggregated source of Volunteer opportunities.
- Client: SEEK
- Website: volunteer.com.au
- Project length: 2800 hours
For 12 years, Seek Volunteer and Australia’s national volunteer site Go Volunteer, had been partnering to connect individuals with organisations that needed them. The 10 year old site (and system) however, needed a massive upgrade to meet the enthusiasm and passion of Australian volunteers and the organisations they partner with.
What we did
We went through a highly competitive pitching process to be able to partner with SEEK, but we knew we had the skills for the job. 6 months post launch, the SEEK website saw a 67% increase in traffic and a 620% increase in conversions.
How we did it:
- Implemented a volunteering management system we had previously developed and modified for SEEK requirements
- Created a national volunteering database to power opportunities
- Clever and highly organized project management skills and tools
- Working with advanced user experience standards and technology
- Building a website and app that could handle high levels of traffic
(they still cannot believe we are a team of 7!)
From the start Eduka brought to the table a significant degree of passion, knowledge, humour and commitment. Rather than being a ‘vendor’ they are now an extended part of the SEEK family having proven themselves time and again to be responsive, reliable and invested in the success of the SEEK Volunteer initiative.