We helped raise awareness of the dangers of alcohol use among young Australians.
- Client: McCusker Centre for Action on Alcohol and Youth
- Website: https://mcaay.org.au/
- Project length: 175 hours
MCAAY needed an easier way to manage all the information on their website and make it simpler for staff to maintain.
What we did
We moved the site to our EdukaCMS to make the large amount of content on their site easy to manage and maintain. We also gave the site a much simpler look, making it easier for users to digest.
How we did it:
- Subtle colour scheme, to not distract users
- Updated architecture and layout
- Getting the design right, subsequently increasing engagement
- Implementing the EdukaCMS document management system
From the start Eduka really understood our project needs and went above and beyond to deliver. The team has an unparalleled passion for and commitment to their work. We're very grateful to Eduka for making the process of developing our new website that much easier – thank you Ashul and the Eduka team!