Helping Make Smoking History.
- Client: Cancer Council WA
- Website: makesmokinghistory.org.au
- Project length: 250 hours
It was time for the Cancer Council to update a long running campaign, with a new ‘Make Smoking History’ website that focused more on user experience and was accessible to all users.
What we did
We developed a new website that presented easy to find and digest, information. Building the website on our own platform guaranteed it would persist over time and be easily updated with new information; reducing costs and increasing relevancy.
How we did it:
- Responsive design that worked on different platforms
- Interactive tools
- Content evaluation strategy
- Design considerations for many different audiences trying to quit smoking
The Eduka team approached our project with enthusiasm, honesty and patience, showing a clear understanding of our organisation's needs as well as our audience's. They came highly recommended to us through a colleague and not only did they live up to this recommendation, they exceeded all expectations.