Using gamification for better health.
- Client: Diabetes WA
- Website: getontrackchallenge.com.au
- Project length: 950 hours
Diabetes WA needed help with one of their existing apps. The Get on Track Challenge was not working. It needed a fresh new look, an updated strategy and a way to combat high drop-off rates. The app wasn’t reaching its full potential as being an engaging healthy-lifestyle motivator for Western Australians.
What we did
We increased users of Get on Track Challenge by 124% each month and the number of workplaces involved by 50%.
How we did it:
- We designed and built a public website to promote the web application
- Built a custom management app for DWA staff
- Redesigned the registration process and challenge
- Enhanced user experience by making it easy to record daily activity and join new challenges
- Connected to services like Fitbit and Garmin to make it easier for users to stay on track
Ashul and the team at Eduka developed this website with great passion for the end result. They took this website to the next level by integrating technology (Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone) whilst still being able to make the user journey simple. The team had a great understanding of what we required and constantly provided fresh thinking. We are so pleased with the website and have already received great feedback from our users.