A streamlined approach to volunteer management
The Council sought suitably qualified vendors to replace the systems managing the Boroondara Resource Centre. We worked with Volunteering WA to provide a solution to streamline the centre’s tasks.
- Client: Boroondara City Council
- Website: volunteer.boroondara.vic.gov.au
- Project length: 655 hours
What we did
We built an online portal for the Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre to publish volunteer roles and allow volunteers to register and express interest. We also set the centre up on VIKTOR/VIRA which covered most of their management needs out-of-the-box and extended it to cover the rest.
How we did it
- Provided access to VIKTOR/VIRA to manage volunteers and positions and extended it to suit business requirements
- Provided access to VIRA Contacts add-on to manage communications and extended it to suit business requirements
- Built a custom interface for volunteers to register and manage their profile